Ways to Give
Your gift to the Civic Center Conservancy provides meaningful support to keep Civic Center active and thriving for all.
Your gift may also provide tax savings. Learn more below.
Please provide the name and address to where you would like the tax acknowledgment sent.
Gifts can be mailed to:
Civic Center Conservancy
Attn: Sara Leitch, Development Manager
1410 Grant St., Suite C108
Denver, CO 80203
- Even if you do not take your required minimum distribution (RMD) in 2022, you may still distribute up to $100,000 tax-free directly to the Conservancy or another public charity without having to pay income taxes on that money, even if you do not itemize.
- This gift option is commonly called the IRA charitable rollover, but you may also see it referred to as a qualified charitable distribution, or QCD for short.
- Applies to persons 70.5 and older.
- It’s easy – just notify your IRA custodian.
- Bypass some capital gains on gifts of appreciated assets held for more than one year, such as stock.
- Receive a substantial income tax deduction if you itemize.
- Gift annuity payments are based on the age of the annuitants – the older you are, the higher the rate and the more you will receive.
- Transfer stock held for more than one year to the Conservancy from your brokerage account.
- Avoid capital gains taxes.
- Generate an immediate tax deduction if you itemize.
Have you included the Conservancy in your estate plan? If so, please let us know so we can thank you and make sure we know your wishes. If you haven’t, contact us to start the conversation.
This material is presented for informative purposes only and should not be construed as legal, tax, or financial advice. When considering gift planning strategies and year-end gift opportunities, you should always consult with your own legal, tax, or financial advisors.