Civic Center EATS for ALL
One of our goals is to make Civic Center Park more accessible. In a partnership with Denver-based public relations firm Barefoot PR, we have a bold plan to remove the cost barrier at Civic Center EATS for many.
Share a meal with a fellow Denverite!
Together, we will take a step toward making one of our treasured programs, Civic Center EATS, welcoming for all.
Want to experience the best food trucks at Civic Center Park?
Visit the Civic Center Conservancy table at EATS to use our no questions asked, pay-what-you-able system.
How the Program Works
Pay What You Are Able
Here’s how you can participate in EATS for ALL this summer:
1. Scan our QR code at the Civic Center Conservancy table at EATS and pay what you are able via a mobile device. There is also a cash option.
2. You’ll then receive a Civic Center EATS for All token.
3. Use this token at your food truck of choice!
4. Not able to pay today? No problem! We can still offer you a token to enjoy food in the park.
Donate to the EATS Fund
Want to contribute to the EATS for ALL fund and pledge to uplift and acknowledge the Civic Center community?
1. Simply scan the QR code at EATS or use this form to donate any amount.
2. Know your donation will be a vital part of this food access program.
Please note that all EATS attendees are welcome to purchase directly from the food trucks if they so choose. The above EATS for ALL program provides another path to make EATS more accessible.